Since these are open discussions, I was wondering on what others were thinking will happen with Dean and the Mark of Cain in the second half of Season 10.
• Do you think it will be resolved by the end of the season, or will it be the season ending cliffhanger?
• Tim Omnudson is said to be back in episode 14. Cain made Dean promise to kill him when called upon; how do you think this will play out? Will Dean actually kill him, or will they figure out a way to transfer the MoC back to him AND also kill him? Do you think Cain's brother Abel will enter in to the mix on this arc?
• Will Sam and/or Castiel be put in a position where they have no choice but to kill, or try to kill, Dean?
• Up till now, Demon Dean, or plain old Dean with the MoC, has only killed people who, one could argue "deserved it". Do you think Dean, fueled by the MoC, will kill or try to kill someone more indiscriminately (someone that doesn't deserve it)?
• Since Cain killed Abel to save his soul, do you think the MoC will compel Dean to kill Sam at some point?
• Is Dean immortal now, or does it require the MoC and First Blade for that? Metatron was able to kill Dean with an angel blade; Dean was only brought back after Crowley placed the First Blade in his hand.
• Crowley is holding the First Blade as leverage in case he needs it in dealing with Team Free Will. What do you think Crowley is after?