Welcome to Season 11 discussion page! The introduction text at the start will always be the same and even though there are "no rules" there are some guidelines for these pages. These pages will be updated frequently when the material is available.
1. Site rules are also good guidelines for the discussion.
2. Use Spoilers! word at start if you have a new spoiler about an unaired episode that people can discuss. The updates show on the main page.
3. When the episode has aired Spoilers! is not needed.
4. For all, this is a page to analyze, speculate, discuss about the episode BUT do it past your good/bad personal opinion about the show, a character, story, writer, show runner or anything that is part of the show. Target is to keep the discussion going and fun for all. Also the ideas, speculation and episode analyzes I have heard really deserves a spot to get out.
5. All are welcome!
6. Everyone can participate by adding the rumors/spoilers they find.
S11 - Episode two "Form and Void"
DEAN AND SAM FACE THEIR OWN BATTLES — Dean (Jensen Ackles) helps Jenna (guest star Laci J. Mailey), the nurse he met after the Darkness fell, get back home safely and then sets off to help Sam (Jared Padalecki) deal with a town infected by a mysterious and deadly gas. However, when Jenna falls into dangerous hands, she calls Dean for help and Sam tells him to go back to her. Unfortunately for Sam, he isn’t able to handle the townspeople turned monsters as easily as he thought. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1103). Original airdate 10/14/2015.
Here is a fan art poster for you to enjoy made by: Laura Nickelle @LauraNickelle
Back to S11 Discussion main page