Welcome to Season 11 discussion page! The introduction text at the start will always be the same and even though there are "no rules" there are some guidelines for these pages. These pages will be updated frequently when the material is available.
1. Site rules are also good guidelines for the discussion.
2. Use Spoilers! word at start if you have a new spoiler about an unaired episode that people can discuss. The updates show on the main page.
3. When the episode has aired Spoilers! is not needed.
4. For all, this is a page to analyze, speculate, discuss about the episode BUT do it past your good/bad personal opinion about the show, a character, story, writer, show runner or anything that is part of the show. Target is to keep the discussion going and fun for all. Also the ideas, speculation and episode analyzes I have heard really deserves a spot to get out.
5. All are welcome!
6. Everyone can participate by adding the rumors/spoilers they find.
S11 - Episode three "The Bad Seed"
JENSEN ACKLES DIRECTS — While Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) tries to consolidate her power to protect herself from the Winchesters, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) search for a missing baby connected to the Darkness. Meanwhile, Castiel (Misha Collins) struggles to heal and Crowley (Mark Sheppard) tries to find a way to use the Darkness for his own personal gain. Jensen Ackles directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1101). Original airdate 10/20/2015.
Here is a fan art poster for you to enjoy made by: Caio Alemonge
Back to S11 Discussion main page