OK, this is just a short quiz and I suspect that some of the questions might be too obscure. So prove me wrong and show me what you've got! Also, I didn't double-check my sources so there's a tiny possibility of an error or two. Anyway here goes:
1. What is the fans' nickname for Baby? (I'm starting you off with an easy one to build your confidence)
2. Baby has had license plates from what two states?
3. The barrel of the Colt has a Latin phrase on it which translates to what?
4. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is how many years older than Jensen? (another gimme)
5. The role of Ruby was originally written for which actress?
6. The brothers' last name was originally supposed to be what? A bonus point is yours if you know why they changed it to Winchester. ANOTHER bonus point if you know why Kripke picked Winchester.
7. What one item has been shown in more episodes of SPN, not including Baby and the brothers' clothing/possessions?
8. What are the brothers' names in It's a Terrible Life?
9. In Live Free or Twihard what is the password for the missing girl's computer?
10. What odd fact about Gandhi does Sam reveal in Fallen Idols, for which Dean mocks him?
OK, take a shot at it if you have nothing better to do, and I apologize in advance if you think the questions stink!