Page 2 of 3
Now that you’ve been warmed up, I'm going make things a little harder. For this next round, these statements will have TWO things wrong in them and it could be literally anything. Each one you catch will be worth 1 point each for a total of 10 pts.
- In season ten after Sam has a near death experience, Dean gets an angel, whose real name is Gadreel, (played by Tahmoh Peniket) to possess his brother and save his life.
- The fourth episode of season eleven was memorable, filming the entire episode from the point of view of the boys’ beloved car. The monster in that episode is killed by shoving a nickel, which Dean was lucky to find left behind in the car’s backseat by a valet, into the creature’s mouth before cutting off its head.
- Through their adventures, our brothers would often find themselves running afoul of human law enforcement agents. Victor Henricksen was an FBI agent who first appeared, along with his partner Calvin Reidy, in the season two episode, “Nightshifter.” Both would later die in the season three episode “Jus in Bello” but Calvin’s actor, Kurt Evans, would return later in another role, only to die again – this time at the hands of Castiel.
- Despite being the main protagonists of the show, Sam and Dean are only directly named in a total of six episode titles. Three of these episodes include their family name of “Winchester,” and three of them use only their first names. The only other cast members referenced by their first name in a title is Bobby and Mary, though “devil” is used in the titles of eight episodes.
- During season six, Castiel (along with Balthazer) creates an alternate timeline where the Winchesters are driving Kripke’s original idea for their car, a ‘65 Mustang. Other changes to the world include Ellen and Jo being alive with the former now married to Bobby.
You may write your answers in the comments below, or hold them until the end. Continue on to Round 3 on the next page by hitting *NEXT*!