Page 1 of 2Yeah the hiatus is over! Are you ready to play some Trivia?
How about a little hunter's research? How good are your powers of observation?
Here's your chance to test your knowledge and have some fun!
Be honest with yourself, but rewatching the episode to look for the answers is definitely allowed!
Give yourself one point for every right answer (We'll let you decide for yourself if and when you deserve partial credit for half-right answers!) Perfect Score this week is 20. One of the answers was given away in Nightsky's "Threads" article, so that's a freebie if you read her review!
1. What were the names of the two gas station employees?
2. Who was Jackie Prescott?
3. How many suicides did the sheriff report were in the last six months?
4. What did Kit use to kill the gas station attendant?
5. What was the Tattoo that Cole had on his arm?
6. What did Sam use to knock out Kit?
7. What did Dean use to electrocute Cole?
8. Who referred to Sam and Dean as the 'Machete Brothers"?
9. How many times did Dean electrocute Cole?
10. What was written on the white van that was leaving when Sam and Dean first arrived in Fayetteville?
11. What did Dean sneak when at the Sheriff's Office?
12. How did Rick Verson die?
13. The family pictures of Rick and Beth were held on the fridge by what?
14. What was the name of the building that the sheriff's office was in?
15. What normal practice/procedure didn't Sam and Dean need to do when arriving at the sheriff's office.
16. What was the name of the establishment where Sam purchased the burgers?
17. What slang names did Cole call Sam and Dean?
18. What was the name of the cemetery used as a prison in Iraq?
19. What did Dean use to wet down the towel at the cabin?
20. What was on the front of Cole's Jeep?
- Next >>