For the next several weeks Karen will look at the tiniest details in each new episode. Some of the details will be important; others will be mere trifles. Be honest with yourself! Rewatching the episode to look for the answers is definitely allowed!! Give yourself one point for every right answer (We'll let you decide for yourself if and when you deserve partial credit for half-right answers!) Perfect Score this week is 12. Let us know how you did!
(Hint: Since this is the first week, we've giving you a freebie. Can you find it? Some of the answers can also be found in the WFB Photo Gallery or in Nightsky's Visual Review! )
1) What type of car was Good Charlie driving?
2) What did Dark Charlie use to kill Russell?
3) What was the name of the Bar that was visited?
4) What movie did Dark Charlie reference when greeting Sam and Dean for the first time?
5) What was on the end of the bar when Charlie was explaining her Oz experience?
6) How many times did Dean exclaim 'Son-of-a-Bitch'?
7) How many slings were worn?
8) What FBI Aliases did Sam and Dean use?
9) What was the statue on Russell's desk?
10) What was the name of the magazine Dean was reading?
11) Who lived at 1526 Becker Lane, Topeka, KS?
12) What Alcohol product was named after a SPN camera man?
1) A 70's AMC Gremlin
2) A letter opener
3) Berto's Ale House
4) Guardians of the Galaxy. She called them Rocket and Groot.
5) A single red rose in a glass
6) Three times (Called the DA Peter it, when he saw his tire was flat, and when Dark Charlie stole Baby)
7) Two. Peter Harper and Charlie.
8) Gabriel(Peter) and Collins(Phil) from the band Genesis
9) A golfer
10) Fitness Now
11) Clive Dylan
How'd you do? Were they too hard? too easy? What was your score??