Page 1 of 2Calling all Supernatural fans! The Winchester Family Business thinks we are all way overdue for a weekly trivia contest dedicated to Supernatural! You think you know everything there is to know about the Winchesters? Baby? What about their friends? their enemies? Here's your chance to test your knowledge! Maybe you want to enter the trivia contest at your next Supernatural convention. Maybe you want the title of Best Fan Ever! Maybe you just want to have some fun! Whatever your reason, give it a try! You up for a little hunter's research?
For the next several weeks Karen will look at the tiniest details in each new episode. Some of the details will be important; others will be mere trifles. Be honest with yourself! Rewatching the episode to look for the answers is definitely allowed!! Give yourself one point for every right answer (We'll let you decide for yourself if and when you deserve partial credit for half-right answers!) Perfect Score this week is 12. Let us know how you did!
(Hint: Since this is the first week, we've giving you a freebie. Can you find it? Some of the answers can also be found in the WFB Photo Gallery or in Nightsky's Visual Review! )
1) What type of car was Good Charlie driving?
2) What did Dark Charlie use to kill Russell?
3) What was the name of the Bar that was visited?
4) What movie did Dark Charlie reference when greeting Sam and Dean for the first time?
5) What was on the end of the bar when Charlie was explaining her Oz experience?
6) How many times did Dean exclaim 'Son-of-a-Bitch'?
7) How many slings were worn?
8) What FBI Aliases did Sam and Dean use?
9) What was the statue on Russell's desk?
10) What was the name of the magazine Dean was reading?
11) Who lived at 1526 Becker Lane, Topeka, KS?
12) What Alcohol product was named after a SPN camera man?
- Next >>