Supernatural you say is your favourite show.
But how much would you say you really know.
Can you remember the whole episode just by the Title.
Remember all the characters and everything vital.
But what if I was to recite only a line or two.
Could you guess the episode, is it enough of a clue.
I have recited lines and chose two per season
And listed them randomly for no apparent reason.
So are you up for some fun, are you game.
To name the episode from which it came.
2. "Well that is exactly the kind of crack Police work I would expect out of you guys"
3. "Sorry to keep you waiting, this is our busiest time of the year" "This is busy?" "Well not right now, but it's early" " It's four thirty!"
4. "I've got this one." "Two words. Jail bait." "I would never!"
5. "Come on you're the physic, give me some ghost whispering or something"
6. "Just make a TJ run with Senoritas, Cerveza, we could...What's Spanish for donkey show?"
7. "Oh look actions figures in their original packaging"
8. "Dean could you be a bigger geek about this?"
9. "Here!" "Hex bags?" " Extra crunchy, hide us from angels, demons, all comers."
10. "Where are you?" "Two states away by now" "Where!" "Where's are usual quippy banter? I miss it"