BURBANK, Calif. (July 7, 2017) — On a weekend when it’s all about getting in the door — to Hall H, that hot cosplay party or a talent signing — Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television Group can at least get you into your hotel room with the help of some DC Super Heroes, some Big Bang Super-Geniuses, some Supernatural and some Super-Realistic Westworld hosts.
For this year’s Comic-Con 2017, hit DCTV series Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash and Supergirl, as well as WBTV’s The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural and Westworld, will be featured on limited-edition collectible keycards at top hotels throughout the San Diego area.
More than 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 40 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Hone Entertainment.
- This marks the ninth year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor.
- All series featured on keycards will be out in force at Comic-Con from Friday, July 21–Sunday, July 23, as previously announced:
- Arrow (premieres Thursday, October 12, at 9/8c on The CW): Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the sixth consecutive year, the cast and producers of The CW’s explosive DC Super Hero series will be on-hand for an eye-opening conversation about the upcoming season. Arrow: Season Five is available now on iTunes.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (premieres Tuesday, October 10, at 9/8c on The CW): The CW’s Super Hero team-up series lands again in San Diego for their third visit to Comic-Con as the cast and creative team seek to answer fans questions about how to fix time — after they “broke it.” DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: Season Two is available now on iTunes.
- The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW): Join cast members and producers of The CW’s highest-rated series as they make their annual appearance at Comic-Con allowing fans insight into where things will pick up when season four returns this fall. The Flash: Season Three is available now on iTunes.
- Supergirl (premieres Monday, October 9, at 8/7c on The CW): Join the series cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A as they discuss season three’s hot topics and the Girl of Steel’s latest threat. Supergirl: Season Two is available now on iTunes.
- The Big Bang Theory (premieres Monday, September 25, at 8/7c on CBS): Television’s #1 comedy makes a triumphant return to San Diego with a special 10thanniversary panel with series stars and producers. Own the Complete Tenth Season of The Big Bang Theory available now on Digital. Blu-RayTM & DVD available on September 12. Pre-order now!
- Supernatural (premieres Thursday, October 12 at 8/7c on The CW): Join series stars and executive producers in their annual Hall H panel session as they answer questions about the shocking events from last season and what’s in store for the Winchesters in lucky season 13 of this Comic-Con favorite. Own the Complete Twelfth Season of Supernatural available now on iTunes. Blu-RayTM & DVD available on September 5. Pre-order now!
- Westworld (Returning in 2018 on HBO): After riding off into the sunset of season one, Westworld saddles up for season two of its dark odyssey into artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin. Pay a visit with an exclusive panel and Q&A with cast and producers as the series makes its San Diego Comic-Con debut. Westworld: Season One available November 7 in Ultra HD™ Blu-ray Combo pack, Blu-Ray™ and DVD. Available now on Digital.
- For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and for real-time updates during the convention, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv — official hashtag #WBSDCC — and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
THE ANNUAL MASHUP CROSSOVER BETWEEN WARNER BROS.
TELEVISION GROUP AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE ONCE AGAIN
SPOTLIGHTS THE STUDIO’S COMIC-CON® SERIES WITH
ANOTHER SPECIAL EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE FOR
AN EIGHTH YEAR IN A ROW
2017 Edition Features Four Collectible Covers from WBTV Series: Riverdale’s
KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes and Cole Sprouse; Supergirl’s
Melissa Benoist; Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles;
and a DC Super Hero Team-Up of Arrow’s Stephen Amell,
Black Lightning’s Cress Williams and The Flash’s Grant Gustin
Available at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth, or at Newsstands and
Digital Platforms Beginning July 18
BURBANK, Calif. (July 12, 2017) — The CW’s stable of DC Super Heroes joins Riverdale students and Supernatural as the annual partnership of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine reconvenes for the eighth year in a row, joining forces on another special Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars:
- Riverdale’s KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes and Cole Sprouse
- Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist
- Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
- and a trio of DC Super Heroes — Arrow’s Stephen Amell, Black Lightning’s Cress Williams and The Flash’s Grant Gustin — together on one cover!
For a sneak peek at the four covers and to download all cover designs, click here:
- Once again, Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 19, and continuing through Sunday, July 23.
- For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale at retailers nationwide, as well as online at tvinsider.com/comicconmag2017 beginning July 18. The special issue will also be available for digital download on Amazon Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google Play and Zinio.
Fans reading the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, People of Earth, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural.
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Black Lightning, Krypton, Deception, Young Sheldon, Titans and Castle Rock
- An animated look at Wonder Woman with Warner Bros. Animation’s Justice League Action, in addition to life lessons with the heroes of hit series Teen Titans Go!, the most outrageous jokes from Mike Tyson Mysteries, plus a sneak peek at digital series Freedom Fighters: The Ray and upcoming animated series Unikitty!, Wacky Races and Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz.
And if that’s not more than enough for you, there’s more, including:
- An exclusive 10.5” X 19” pull-out poster from Westworld
- A 20-page pull-out Archie comic based on the hit series Riverdale, with two stories by executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
- A retrospective look at the 10 years and 30 animated features of the DC Universe, including a sneak peek at the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman and Harley Quinn from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- Plus, all the finger-licking good scoop on DC’s crossover title with Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Colonel Harland Sanders
- Behind-the-scenes photos from Comic-Con 2016
- All the scoop on the stories behind the S.T.A.R. Labs doppelgangers in The Flash; the National City super women of Supergirl; the newest members of Team Arrow; costuming the JSA in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow; two-on-two interviews with the stars of The Originals and Gotham; a post-apocalyptic timeline for The 100; iZOMBIE’s best brain food recipes; fan-friendly quizzes for Supernatural and Riverdale; The Big Bang Theory cast’s favorite episodes; Westworld’s Men in Black sing; Mark Pellegrino’s Supernatural Lucifer; Lucifer’s demon sidekick Lesley-Ann Brandt; a Blindspot breakdown of the series’ epic fights; and more
- Burning questions answered about fan-favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural and Westworld
- And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
About TV Guide Magazine
TV Guide Magazine is one of the most popular magazines in the country with more than 10.35 million bi-weekly readers. Celebrating more than 60 years as America’s most trusted authority on the subject of television, TV Guide Magazine is the premier source for guidance, news, entertainment and insight into the country’s most popular leisure time activity. For more information, visit www.tvinsider.com. TV Guide Magazine can be found on Facebook at TV Guide Magazine, on Twitter at @tvguidemagazine and on Instagram at @tvguidemagazine.