Hi, everyone! I'm back with another Top Ten Supernatural list! This time I'm going with my favourite undercover disguises. With there being so many disguises over these past fifteen seasons, I chose my list by picking the first ten that came to me. I figured these impacted and affected me the most.
Now before you read my list, write down what you would pick. What ten disguises do you think of first?
1) "Nightmare" (1.14) - Priests
I believe this came to me first as "Nightmare" was the very first episode that I watched and my first time seeing them dress undercover.
2) "The Purge" (9.13) - Aerobics Instructor and Kitchen Help
Sam as an very fit looking Aerobics Instructor and
an unimpressed Dean as the kitchen help.
3) "After School Special" (4.13) - Gym Teacher, Janitor and Hospital Intern
Dean got to play the Gym Teacher....
while Sam played two roles as the School Janitor and
a Hospital Intern.
4) "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragon Tattoos" (7.20) - Baggage Handlers
The scene was very short but I loved how they got back at Dick Roman.
5) "Devils Trap" (1.22) - Firemen
The brothers dressed as firemen to rescue their father.
6) "Frontierland" (6.18) - Cowboys
The brothers got to go back in time and live out one of Dean's fantasies.
7) "The Benders" (1.15) - State Troopers
The boys posed as state troopers to investigate a missing person.
8) "Shadow" (1.16) - Alarm Inspectors
Sam and Dean took on this unusual disguise to investigate a bizarre death.
9) "Folsom Prison Blues" (2.19) - Inmates
Going undercover to help out an old Marine buddy of their dad's, the boys ended up in a prison.
10) "Phantom Traveler" (1.04) - Homeland Security/FBI
Although seeing the brothers dress in suit has become common place, I picked this episode as this was the first time seeing them dressed up. They looked so sexy.
"Changing Channels" (5.08) - I put this as an honourable mention only because they were forced into these roles by our beloved Trickster(Gabriel). However, the episode was too good to ignore.
CSI (Crime Scene Investigators),
Game show Contestants,
Genital Herpes Victims on a Commercial
and lastly, Sam becoming The Sampala!
Ok now it's your turn. What were your top ten Undercover Disguises?
Please be safe and stay strong during these uncertain and stressful times.
And a THANK-YOU to all Front Line and Essential workers!