I guess knowing what we know now makes the 300th all the more special. As fate would have it, on 22 of March we heard the bad news about the show ending in season 15. Suddenly my Top 3 lists were fitting for the entire run of the show, to celebrate what it has given me and others. For many, this last hellatus feels like a trip down memory lane.
In total, I created 30 categories in which I challenged fans to chose their favorite aspect of Supernatural. You can find the first nine of those categories, along with my picks and your replies, in Part 1 of my "Supernatural Top 3" series. Categories 10-20 were included in Part 2. The following are the last ten categories, with my choices for the best of Supernatural! I would like to hear your best 3 for each subject! You can also see some of the responses I got to the tweets. Once you've seen all my categories, please suggest your own, and we'll all chime in with our top 3 picks! Then keep your lists handy because The WFB's BIG hiatus challenge is to rank your Top 100 Favorite Episodes! Referring back to your top 3 characters, moments, scenes, songs, etc. might help you pick 100 favorite episodes out of Supernatural's 300+ fantastic stories!
21. Most interesting post apocalyptic/rugged worlds in Supernatural
Number 21 replies:BettinaBierm @BettinaBier
Agree with all 3 👌🏼
22. What is your favorite season in Supernatural?
Number 22 replies:
Gail Dunn 2 @gaildunn60
Season 6 French Mistake, Clap Your Hands so many of my favorites in that season.
23. Favorite Sam quotes in Supernatural
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 23! Favorite Sam quotes in Supernatural:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 6, 2019
1. I lost my shoe.
2. What kind of house doesn’t have salt? Low sodium freaks.
3. Look, you're my brother. And I'd die for you. But there are some things I need to keep to myself. pic.twitter.com/rcdHoBd3ZG
24. Favorite myth-arc bad guy in Supernatural
25. TOP 3 season DVD/Blu-ray covers in Supernatural
26. Coolest special title cards in Supernatural
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 26! Coolest special title cards in Supernatural:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 6, 2019
1. The Monster at the End of This Book 4.18
2. Changing Channels 5.08
3. Clap Your Hands If You Believe... 6.09 pic.twitter.com/uvLghLUSG9
27. Most enjoyable Castiel quotes in Supernatural
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 #ThanksToTheSPNCrew Number 27! Most enjoyable Castiel 😇 quotes in Supernatural:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 7, 2019
1. I’m the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
2. I don’t understand that reference.
3. I learned that from the pizza man. pic.twitter.com/URAfgC2p2L
Number 27 replies:
Gail Dunn 2 @gaildunn60
Whatever happened to “Hey! Assbutt!”?
28. Coolest main title cards in Supernatural
29. What I like about Supernatural
Last but not least is number thirty. I decided to tweet this one after episode 300th and that was the right choice. That episode rocketed up to number one and I will re-watch that episode always to get the feels. Hope you enjoyed my TOP 3 questions!
30. Favorite milestone episode in Supernatural
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 30! Favorite milestone episode in SPN:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 8, 2019
1. 300th, 14.13 Lebanon (No doubt about this! Loved it)
2. 100th, 5.18 Point of No Return
3. 200th, 10.05 Fan Fiction
Check out also TOP 3 1-29! pic.twitter.com/fmZR54pQIN
Love Fan Vids? You can see more of my articles here: LK
Also check out our video page, continually updated with videos I find: WFB Video Page!