I was happy about the 300th episode of Supernatural. Fans were celebrating and making all sorts of cool stuff while waiting for the episode. We were having fun; the anticipation was real. We got a nice Entertainment Weekly article with photos. I even made a new poster for the occasion (the banner for part 1), plus I decided to do something fun for the fans while we waited. A week before the episode, I tweeted "TOP 3" lists of different aspects of Supernatural every day until the episode. Little did we know that some sad news was waiting for us on the horizon.
I guess knowing what we know now makes the 300th all the more special. As fate would have it, on 22 of March we heard the bad news about the show ending in season 15. Suddenly my Top 3 lists were fitting for the entire run of the show, to celebrate what it has given me and others. For many, this last hellatus feels like a trip down memory lane.
In total, I created 30 categories in which I challenged fans to chose their favorite aspect of Supernatural. You can find the first nine of those categories, along with my picks and your replies, in Part 1 of my "Supernatural Top 3" series. The following are eleven more categories, with my choices for the best of Supernatural! I would like to hear your best 3 for each category! You can also see some of the responses I got to the tweets. Part 3 of this article contain 22 more categories of lists but suggest new categories, too, if you have some!
Once you've made your lists, keep them handy because The WFB has a BIG hiatus list challenge for you in the works!
10. Biggest Hearts of Wayward Sisters
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 10! Big hearts of Wayward Sisters ❤️ (They are all great tbh.):— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 3, 2019
1. Kim Rhodes, @kimrhodes4real
2. Briana Buckmaster, @OfficialBrianaB
3. Katherine Ramdeen, @katramdeen pic.twitter.com/LxcX3saElg
11. Most Memorable Things Sam & Dean Own
12. Weapons that had the Greatest Importance to the Story
13. Most Memorable Bobby Singer Quotes
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 13! Most memorable Bobby Singer @jumblejim quotes in Supernatural:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 4, 2019
2. Family don't end with blood, boy. S3E16
3. Well boohoo. I am so sorry your feelings are hurt... princess! S4E22 pic.twitter.com/iK5xviGFrR
14. Best Brotherly Hugs
15. Top 3 Relatives of Sam and Dean
16. Favorite Holiday Episodes
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 16! Favorite holiday episodes in Supernatural:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 4, 2019
1. A Very Supernatural Christmas, S3E8 (Christmas 🎄)
2. It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester S4E7 (Halloween 🎃)
3. Dark Side of the Moon, S5E16 (the fourth of July 🍾) pic.twitter.com/7XBI3FiIuw
17. Most Memorable Character Traits/Items/Places
Number 17 replies:
Teemu Vestovuo @Tmuve
Crowley and "Hello boys."
18. Top 3 Friends of the Winchesters
Number 18 replies:BettinaBierm @BettinaBier
My Nr 1 is also Cas, my 2nd is Charly, 3rd Jodie
19. Most Memorable Dean Quotes
#Supernatural 👻 #SPN300 Number 19! Most memorable Dean W. quotes in SPN:— Lilah Kane (@Ultio_Cruenta) February 5, 2019
1. Saving people, hunting things, the family business
2. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole
3. Well, that's great, because without your power, you're basically just a baby in a trenchcoat pic.twitter.com/8ymQbtuQVn
Number 19 replies:
20. Most Powerful Female Villains
Number 20 replies:BettinaBierm @BettinaBier
I agree with Amara as 1, but Abbadon is my 2nd.
Next we will have PART 3 - numbers 21-30
Play Along with The WFB's other Top 10 Lists! There are so many ways to enjoy Supernatural!
You can see more of my articles here: LK
Love Fan Vids? Check out our video page, continually updated with videos I find: WFB Video Page!