Making it Work: Dressing the Winchester WayWell, dahlings, we are here to discuss the fabulous and sometimes fabulously hideous fashion of the Brothers Winchester. If you wanna be a resident of the Supernatural world of glorious ghouls and hotter hotties then youâ€™ve got to know how to dress the game.
Here are some of the rules for looking like you belong to the hunterâ€™s club.
1. The first thing you must have is a jacket. Jackets are a NECESSITY for hanging with the Winchester clan.
They can be leather (and RIP Deanâ€™s leather jacket oâ€™ hotness)
Post-apocalyptic camo flack (and if you donâ€™t think 2014 AU Killer Dean is hot, then you need to just walk away now gurl)
Angelic cotton blend trench (and the bonus? This fabric is so durable that it can survive water, fire, and blood â€“ as well as having a neat compartment for storing your wings)
Or just plain olâ€™ devilishly delicious green corduroy (and yeah if you notice the similarity between Lucifer Sam fashion and AU 2014 Dean fashion then you win a gold star and a big hug since it means our AU Dean was all woeful and pained.)
No matter what, you must remember to have a jacket at hand to attend the Winchester party. If not, then gurl you are gonna end up out in the cold.
2. The next thing you MUST HAVE are jeans. If you arenâ€™t carrying denim, well then you are really out of the loop.
Your jeans can be can crisp and new
Or they can be ripped and rugged
3. And of course, you can never forget your flannel.
Flannel can be for those days when you are feeling extra manly
Or when youâ€™ll need extra warmth from the cold, cruel world
4. The next thing you must ownâ€¦..career suits.
The life of a hunter can be sophisticated at times, so you must have career wear on hand.
For those late night visits to the hospital (and isnâ€™t Samâ€™s hair hot here? I mean, if hair was an accessory weâ€™d so be going there, but thatâ€™s for another time dearies.)
And sometimes you need even more formal wear (yes, Sam, even Iâ€™m agape at the gorgeousness that is Dean in a tuxedo.)
Career and formal wear are essentials, but they require one thing to make them complete.
5. Always remember to have a white shirt.
6. But to go with the white shirts and the formal suits, you should always leave room in your closet for the occasional costume.
For when you are feeling holy and divine
Or when you are feeling hot
Or when you are feeling active
Or when you are feeling nostalgic
Or even more nostalgic
Or when you just feel like letting loose
The point, dear girls and boys, is to make sure that your wardrobe is just as fun as it is serious. We all like costumes every now and then.
7. Now as for accessoriesâ€¦.you can never go wrong brightening up the wardrobe with some selected pieces or items. In the world of the Winchesters, you choose your poison.
Or even jewelry
And let us take a moment to mourn it...
You can dress like a Winchester, but no matter the material, the style, or the occasion the fashion sense of Supernatural would not be anything without these two necessities...