Ratings - All SPN Seasons
CBOX Chat Room
WFB Video Page
TV For The Rest Of Us
Caption This! Round 3
The Lighter Side
Created: 31 May 2012
It's Round 3 of Caption This! Check out our captions and add your own, if you want. Once again, Karen's on top, Ardeospina's on the bottom.
View the discussion thread.
back to top
These are always fun!
I'm not being very witty tonight, but I thought of one or two.
1. Sam on the floor -"Sam fall down, go boom and now I has an ouchy."
2. Line drawing - Dean: "Look at my brand new paint-by-number"
3. Dean nose to door - "I think it smells more like peppermint"
4. Dean & Sam on plane - Dean: "No Sam, I think Lamaze classes teaches Candle Breathing more like this...."
5. Dean & Sam in woods - "Try it like this Dean.. But soft.. What light through yonder window breaks..."
Lame, but fun to try
Could a person make more typos in such a short space?
I meant to write....
4. Dean & Sam on plane - Dean: "No Sam, I think Lamaze class teaches Candle Breathing more like this...."
1. "You would have to drop all these coins."
2. "Yep, that scarecrow looks pretty scary."
3. "Hurry up Sam. I hear sounds downstairs. I think someone is home."
4. "This will be the last time that I fly with you. Ever!"
5. "Hurry up Sam and cross over to the other side of the ravine."
There are a few movie references in these...
1. No, my name is *not* Danny Torrence.
2. Well, I wouldnâ€™t call this my *best* work. Iâ€™ve currently working on a conceptual art installation that features an angel pickled in formaldehyde and displayed in a clear Perspex case.
3. Stuck? Stuck! Screw your triple dog-dare!
4. I just checked and the autopilot is an inflatable doll called Otto.
5. Right now, Dean, with this lighting and and me looking at the sky, I feel like Iâ€™m in every Steven Spielberg movie ever made.
#1 - God I hate it when Dean hides my Easter eggs in these filthy old warehouses . . .
#2) - I know I said that I wanted to find a novel hood ornament for Baby but this is a bit gruesome even for us, right Sam?
#3) - Sam? Are we still playing hide-n-seek? Sam?
#4) - I keep having this dream that I am stuck in Purgatory . . .
#5) - I am proud to be a card carrying member of the Audobon Society.
1. Do you think I clean floors...Dean!
1. Dean, I think i'm alergic to dust!
2. So this is the secret to perfect apple pies!
2. Fugly's day out in the countryside.
3. Sam the edge of a door is the best way to scratch an itch!
3. ok Sam, gluing a piece of door to my nose is a joke too far!
4. Dean, are these seats damp?
4. Dean,,,stop with the contraction breathing!!!
5. Dean, I'm sure I can stir him outta the tree
5. Sam race you up that tall tree that looks like a clown,,,lol
Tim the Enchanter
is how dogs act. They donâ€™t just pee in the corner and stick their noses in your crotch. So stop peeing in the corner and no, we will not get a dog so that it will stick its nose in your crotch. "
2. "Right, Iâ€™ll take the levitating pumpkin-head, you take Denis the filth collector."
3. "Freakinâ€™ prank wars."
4: Sam: "Yes Dean, pretending youâ€™re giving birth is funny but not on a
5. Sam: â€œDean, it is clearly a giant sequoia. You can tell by its elongated trunk and dense smattering of leaves at its crown. They naurally occur in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California and in Latin they are called Sequoiadendron giganteum. They reach an average height of between 50 and 85 metres with a diameter of about 8 metres. If you'd like that in feet and inches than it is ......."
Dean: (thinks) "You're a freakin' giant sequoia"
either that or
5. Dean: "Am I taller than you?"
I just wanted to say I am loving all your â€˜Captionsâ€™ so far.
It looks like you are all having fun with this.
Like Ardeospina has pointed out, we will be running this all during the summer hiatus, so keep your creative minds flowing.
Refresh comments list
Website Designed and Built By