On Sunday morning I needed a latte macchiato with double espresso and a lot of bacon and eggs.
10:00–10:50 a.m.: Time to start the day with Julian & Ty at the first panel.
11:20–12:10 p.m.: Time for the next panel with Mark Pellegrino and Alex Barima.
12:10–1:10 p.m.: Panel with Alaina and Felicia.
2:15–3:00 p.m.: Panel with Gil and DJ.
There also was a charity auction, but I missed it because of my photo op with Mark P.
The autograph session at 4:15–6:15 p.m. started a little bit later than planned so the closing ceremony was a little delayed also; it had been scheduled for 6:45–7:15 p.m.
You also could do the following things.
- Group photo ops: singles from all guests, and doubles with Alaina and Gil, Felicia and DJ, Alex and Mark P., Mark S. and Mark P., and Mark S. and Alaina. On Sunday, Juilian Richings was dressed as Death for the photo ops.
- Meet and Greets with each of the guests
- A dinner with Ty and Julian
- A cocktail party
I only made some notes on Sunday, and not from every panel, but I would love to share the ones that I made.
- Mark P. and Alex were served coffee by Gil. What a service.
- If they could be in a game, Mark P. would be in Mario Brothers and Alex would be in Assassin’s Creed.
- Alex's favorite game is Bioware’s Mass Effect 1.
- According to Alex, if Drexel had a song, it would be “Roar” by Katy Perry.
- According to Mark P., if Lucifer had a song, it would be “Time in a Bottle.”
- When Mark P. was little, he walked in his mom’s shoes.
- Ty and DJ talked about their upcoming comic hero project.
- Have you always wanted to know the full name of Lucifer’s Vessel? Mark P. revealed the secret. It’s Nick Ubrimowitz.
- If they would get a Supernatural-related tattoo, DJ would get Mr. Fizzles and Gil would get Baby because he got a black ’62 Chevy Impala with a red interior for his sixteenth birthday.
- Mark P. did not finish some video games, like Resident Evil 7 and The Evil Within, because they are too evil.
- If Felicia could invent a new female bad-ass character, it would be a vampire.
- Felicia talked about the diffferences between Charlie and AU Charlie.
- Alaina talked about being a tourist and going to the Netherlands after the convention.
- “No Starbucks, no Internet”: the personal apocalypse for Felicia and Alaina.
- When asked if she likes the same stuff as Charlie, Felicia’s answer was “YES.”
- “I‘ve played other geek roles before, but none was authentic and real like Charlie.” —Felicia
- “Lucifer never got a break.” —Mark P.
- If Alex could give you any advice about acting it would be “Prepare and be willing to learn.”When asked, “What do famous people have in common?” Mark P. said, “They treat their acting craft like a job.”
- “Teachers can kill you or open up your space.” —Mark P.
- Mark P. teaches acting.
- I loved to listen to Julian’s elevator story. It involved him, another person in the elevator, and people who flinch when the door opens on each floor.
- At the end of his panel, Mark Sheppard listed to a "Long Live the King" salute.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my PurCon report! It includes fan cosplayers, Baby!, convention highlights, the closing ceremony, a special program for fans at PurCon and fan reactions!