Welcome to the Winchester Family Business Spoiler Page! If you don't want to know what's going to happen, don't go any farther. You have been warned...
- â€œWhatâ€™s happening with Sam isnâ€™t something that he can hide for very long. It comes out pretty quickly that heâ€™s dealing with this awful wall-breaking situation, which escalates really, really dramatically in the [second] episode that Ben Edlund wrote,â€ Gamble shared.- â€œItâ€™s something that Dean is dealing with, that Bobby is trying to deal with; it was an interesting thing to throw at them because every now and then a hunter will come into their sphere where theyâ€™ve been hunting for so long, theyâ€™ve gone crazy. And Ben wrote just a couple of lines in the episode about how â€˜Itâ€™s one thing to get hexed or possessed, but itâ€™s another to lose your marbles.â€™ And, you know, the episode kind of discusses that this is Sam, kind of facing that moment as a hunter where itâ€™s just too much. He might just be losing his marbles for good, and thereâ€™s no amulet he can wear for that. And he could try Prozac, maybe, if itâ€™s really strong, and you know, that doesnâ€™t sound so good to him. So itâ€™s this intersection between what happens in the real world when someone is in a really awful job for a long time and the supernatural.â€ She continues, â€œItâ€™s a really hard thing. It was a really big sacrifice he madeâ€”I mean when he jumped into the pit to stop the apocalypse. So now heâ€™s living with this fissure in his head,â€ Gamble continued. â€œWe didnâ€™t want to wrap it up in one episode, where the wall breaks, but then heâ€™s fine and drinking a beer and talking about it!â€
- â€œSam and Dean kind of feel like they are part of a smallâ€¦way of fighting evil. They feel kind of outmatched in the way the world around them as moved,â€ Gamble admitted. â€œWe introduced the idea of purgatory and the monsters there. Thatâ€™s an awful place, and hellâ€™s an awful place, and heaven, frankly, sounds kind of boring to me. But when you think about it, our place-- Earth-- is sort of this Eden. Slightly corrupted but full of possibilities, certainly, and it seems like everyone wants to be here, so thereâ€™s a lot of direction we can go in with that.â€- â€œWeâ€™re breaking an episode right now thatâ€™s pretty cool where thereâ€™s a whole new means [of time travel],â€ Gamble said, noting that angels would not be involved in â€œzappingâ€ the boys back with this one. â€œOne of the guys gets stuck in 1944, which is very different from being out west! Itâ€™s a much darker time period. It turns out the case they were trying to solve back then is the same type of case that Sam and Dean are trying to solve right now.â€
Well people, when it rains, it pours. For so long we have had a draught of spoilers for season 7 and now more in one day than Iâ€™ve seen in a while.
- Christine Kilpatrick from â€œHollywood North On Locationâ€ took some BTS photos of SPN filming in Vancouver yesterday and also shot a mini video in which she releases some interesting spoilers. The series is now filming 7.06 â€œSlash Fictionâ€ and Dean and Sam are involved in a back robbery in which someone is killed.
To view the video .
To vie w the photos, click here.
- TV Guide has released a new interview from Jensen Ackles and he does GIVE OUT SPOILERS. A few excerpts below:
Quote from Sera Gamble: "This year," says executive producer Sera Gamble, "we were really inspired by one of our touchstone movies when we think about Dean [Jensen Ackles] and Sam [Jared Padalecki] and their relationship â€” Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. We wanted to pit them against a force that's much greater than them with great resources and take away the tools that Sam and Dean are used to having. They feel outmatched and cornered. It's very much a thriller.'
On Castiel, Ackles comments: â€œWhen they track Cas down, they realize that when he took in all those monsters souls from purgatory, there were much older things that got into him as well. There's a new, basically unknown, enemy in the world. It's something that the guys have never dealt with.â€
On Crowley, Ackles says, â€œHe's been hiding from Cas, who was his partner. There is a little "I'll help you if you help me" going on.â€
On Sam, he says: â€œHe's getting these flashbacks from Hell now that the wall that Death built is crumbling. There are visions and hauntings. It's almost like he has to overcome a drug problem. Dean and Bobby are very concerned because he checks out every now and then.â€
On the hunters environment for the boys; â€œWe're going to start taking things away from Sam and Dean that they've relied on in their hunter life. There's no lore to help them out and no book to tell them what to do. Bobby [Jim Beaver] throws his hands in the air. At one point they might even have to stash the Impala, because it's too recognizable. The lead problem this year, is that all their little tricks that they've used to exist, credit card fraud and gambling, those are ways for this evil to track them down.â€
And he gives more info on the episode he directs, 7.03 â€œThe Girl Next Doorâ€: It will air third [October 7] It was much more challenging than last year. There was a lot of story going on. And flashbacks. [This time] it's a one-off. Sam takes off on his own. He catches a case that he's familiar with back from 1998. He was left home to do research while Dad and Dean were off hunting creatures, and he wound up running into the creatures himself. He had to make a very tough decision when he meets a girl and he's smitten. Now he's tracking her as a grown up. We have a really cool guest star playing her â€” Jewel Staite, who I've known since she was on â€œFirefly.â€
To read the entire article, click here.
- Official synopsis: SAM HAS FLASHBACKS FROM HELL â€” Castiel (Misha Collins) continues to struggle with the burdens that come with his new-fangled power. The broken wall in Samâ€™s (Jared Padalecki) head causes him to have hallucinations, and he has difficulty discerning whatâ€™s real and whatâ€™s not. Bobby (Jim Beaver) worries that Dean is beginning to stumble under the weight of fighting Castiel and keeping an eye on Sam. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Ben Edlund.
Note from Sablegreen: I have seen a lot of discontent on the net regarding the mistake of not crediting Jensen Akles in the synopsis. Putting in an actorâ€™s name is not just a mark of respect, theyâ€™re legally obligated to give full credit. I can assure you that was definitely a big MISTAKE on the part of the CW and not the first one they have made. Numerous errors were seen in last seasonâ€™s synopsis as well even to the point of crediting the wrong writer for an episode. I wouldnâ€™t be surprised to see this corrected and a new synopsis reissued quickly.
Website Designed and Built By